This is the Disclosure policy of Nina Martin, sole proprietorship Charites.
The policy is valid from 21 September 2019 and covers the following channels:
- Blog: https://www.ninawithfreckles.com/blog/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ninawithfreckles/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/ninawithfreckles/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ninawithfreckles
- Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/66889396@N03/
- Ravelry: http://www.ravelry.com/people/NinaWithFreckles
All content is created and edited by me, Nina Martin.
I do not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions on any of above mentioned channels. However, I may occasionally accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.
I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion, and identity. The compensation I receive from marketers may influence my content, topics or posts made to my social channels. However, that content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
I am not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely mine. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
I would like to disclose the following existing relationships. These are companies, organizations or individuals that may have a significant impact on the content of this blog:
- I am the owner of: Sentti ja Tuuma, sole proprietorship registered under Charites business ID, website.
To get your own policy, go to https://www.disclosurepolicy.org.
My Other Policies And Statements:
- Modern Slavery Statement
- Sustainable Development
- Terms & Conditions
Photo credit: Thomas Griggs. Last edited: 27 June 2022.