On this page (anchor links live on desktop and laptop only):
Digital Embroidery Pattern Technical Specifications
All digital embroidery patterns are:
- PDF format
- RGB colour profile, meant for screen (CMYK is for printing, so the colours will look a bit different if you choose to print on paper)
- PDF to print:
- 300 dpi (dots per inch)
- A4 or US Letter, choose your preference for output paper size when placing product in the basket
- PDF to read on screen:
- 72 ppi (pixels per inch)
Gallery Of Embroidery Patterns
Below are all my embroidery patterns launched until date under NM Patterns, with links pointing to the pattern pages in question:
(images to come)
Please show your projects under the hashtag #nmpatterns if you like.
Psst! My email subscribers will receive the occasional embroidery pattern for free to test and enjoy, so please sign up on the Newsletter page if you want access to my Library of resources.
You are purchasing a licence to use a copy of the digital pattern in your personal projects or in items to sell on a small scale, such as from a home-based business. Large-scale manufacturing is prohibited. Copyright of the file remains with Nina Martin, NM Patterns.
This licence can be revoked at any time in case of misuse found. You may not:
- Share the files for free, which includes taking screenshots to upload to for example Pinterest
- Sell the files
- Use whole images or parts thereof embedded in commercial projects, whether the image (part) is the main object or not (when the purpose is a work-around to creatively redistribute the file)
- Alter the file prior to redistribution, whether you share for free or to generate income, with the intent to claim you are no longer redistributing the originally purchased item
Thank you for understanding that creating and selling my work is my livelihood!
Last edited: 10 February 2021.