On this page (anchor links live on desktop and laptop only):
Digital Paper Technical Specifications
All NM Patterns digital papers are:
- JPG format
- 300 ppi (pixels per inch)
- 12 inch by 12 inch (30,48 cm by 30,48 cm)
- Non-tileable (you can’t place the image in tiled pattern to see it seamlessly flow into itself)
- RGB colour profile, meant for screen (CMYK is for printing, so the colours will look a bit different if you choose to print on paper)
Gallery of NM Patterns Digital Papers
Below are all digital papers launched until date, with links pointing to the product pages in question in my webshop:
Please show your projects under the hashtag #nmpatterns if you like.
Psst! My email subscribers will receive the occasional digital paper for free to test and enjoy, so please sign up on the Newsletter page if you want access to my Library of resources.
You are purchasing a licence to use a copy of the digital papers in your personal projects or in items to sell on a small scale, such as from a home-based business. Large-scale manufacturing is prohibited. Copyright of the files remains with Nina Martin, NM Patterns.
This licence can be revoked at any time in case of misuse found. You may not:
- Share the files for free
- Sell the files
- Use whole images or parts thereof embedded in commercial projects, whether the image (part) is the main object or not (when the purpose is a work-around to creatively redistribute the file)
- Alter the files prior to redistribution, whether you share for free or with the purpose of generating income, with the intent to claim you are no longer redistributing the originally purchased items
Thank you for understanding that creating and selling my work is my livelihood!
Last edited: 10 February 2021.