Welcome To My Coaching Page!
Here you find the following:
- You Have Wisdom So Let’s Tap Into It
- Dare To Dream?
- Getting Clear On The Role Of A Coach
- My Coaching Themes
- Resources Available Before Making An Investment
- Ready To Get In Touch?
- To The Shop
1. You Have Wisdom So Let’s Tap Into It
This is a place for uninterrupted discussions where focus is on you. Growth happens in the unfamiliar unfortunately, but good news is you can cultivate your grit in the company of other people.
Sometimes the best move to accelerate your progress is to work with a coach, who can help you tap into your wisdom.
2. Dare To Dream?
Cutting Through The Noise
There may not be time to achieve all the things in a creative leisure or business, or in life for that matter, but when we prioritise well, at least we get to focus on what we enjoy doing the most.
Small dreams and big dreams can all be turned into goals and finally reality.
Taking The Time To Think
For creativity to be unleashed, we sometimes have to not to anything first in order to hear ourselves.
And if entrepreneurship is your thing, in order for your firm to be a sustainable endeavour for years to come, it needs to be built on a strong foundation and to have a thriving business model.
3. Getting Clear On The Role Of A Coach
It is important for both coach and client that the definition of coaching is clear, before beginning work together. I am a Certified Life Coach, CPLC, and committed to respectful, ethical coaching of all my clients.
No Consulting Or Teaching
There are many misconceptions out there regarding the work of a coach. Some of it is unfortunately perpetuated by people without a certificate or accreditation.
There is a dedicated post on the blog where I discuss the meaning of coaching in greater detail, in case you are new to it: How About Some Coaching? (COMING SOON!)
If the coach speaks more than about 20 % of the time, something is wrong.
The Short Version
Life coaching is a wonderful type of interaction, which happens on the client’s terms, with their needs and wants taking centre stage, and whilst tapping into their own source of wisdom.
Coaching doesn’t provide the client with advice, suggestions or new skills. It is neither mentoring, teaching, therapy nor consulting.
Coaching is results-driven and each session has a distinct rhythm.
4. My Coaching Themes
I coach one-on-one via Zoom or email on the following themes to facilitate your success:
- Creativity coaching
- Craft Space coaching
- Stash coaching
- Creative Entrepreneurship coaching
If we started in creativity coaching, it is fully possible to end up in for example craft space coaching.
Life isn’t divided in neat boxes, which never interact (mess each other up if you will), but every piece of our everyday lives influence the other pieces.
1. Creativity Coaching
Creativity coaching is for you, for example if you:
- Are at a crossroads in your creativity, uncertain about what to do next.
- Feel a generic “Blah, I don’t know how to get back my creativity…”
- Have lost joy at crafting and other forms of expressing yourself creatively, but want to reconnect.
- Feel ready to try something new either to shake things up or close old chapters, for example due to arthrosis, changing eyesight or concentration issues.
Read more about Creativity coaching. COMING SOON!
2. Craft Space Coaching
Craft Space coaching is for you, for example if you:
- Spend more time looking for things than using your materials creatively.
- Recently moved and don’t know how to set up your space for maximum efficiency in terms of furniture, tools and materials.
- Want to change your storage solution for increasing cleanliness and organisation.
- Need to question your existing layout for improved processes.
- Want to come up with clever ways to craft in a small space such as a studio apartment.
Read more about Craft Space coaching. COMING SOON!
3. Stash Coaching
Stash coaching is for you, for example if you:
- Want to rekindle your interest in existing materials (fabric, yarn, jewellery components, etc.) in your stash.
- Need to downsize and have to question what to bring along to your next home.
- Feel like decluttering excess, but are uncertain how to go about it.
- Want to make a plan for how to use up what you have, and/or buy new materials mindfully to fit a chosen style.
- Have a curiosity for crossing technique boundaries, for example use your yarn perceived as knitting material in darning.
Read more about Stash coaching. COMING SOON!
4. Creative Entrepreneurship Coaching
Creative Entrepreneurship coaching is for you, for example if you:
- Want to explore entrepreneurship as a new business owner or take your firm from hobby status (poor finances) to actual business (stable finances).
- Are interested in pursuing a range of digital products as new revenue streams to sell even when you sleep.
- Need to change your relationship with marketing, since is the only revenue-generating function in a firm.
- Want to work on mindset challenges such as perfectionism, imposter syndrome, low self-esteem or comparisonitis, all of which are holding you back from leading yourself optimally.
Read more about Creative Entrepreneurship coaching. COMING SOON!
When Zoom Calls Are A No-Go And Email Coaching Sounds Great
Is this you? Maybe you:
- Are extremely introverted.
- Have anxiety about being on video calls.
- Think better in writing than verbal output.
- Have a hearing impairment.
- Prefer progress that is structured differently than a one-hour coaching call followed by 1-3 weeks of working on your own.
- Are so busy and/or have such a challenging schedule that Zoom calls will definitely be unsuccessful.
- Live outside of the working hours of your preferred coach.
- Have a limited budget, but can afford coaching via email.
I have got you covered! To assist people, who need or prefer text, email coaching is an option.
Due to its nature of requiring no scheduled time commitment from either party, usually it is more affordable than one-on-one coaching via Zoom or in person.
While a live coaching session has a specific rhythm to ensure the client achieves the goals they desire, email coaching makes progress in a differently structured way.
A coach may decide to include in this type of service package for example five replies per week in the back-and-forth discussion. This allows the client to make steady progress on their chosen topic.
While all work is done by the client just as in live coaching, some people benefit from the more frequent input by the coach.
In order to be successful, both client and coach must be strong communicators in text to avoid misunderstandings due to interpretation errors. Precision with words must feel enjoyable to a degree.
5. Resources Available Before Making An Investment
A Free Discovery Call
I offer a free 30-minute discovery call via Zoom to prospective clients. This is to:
- Ensure we are on the same page regarding the meaning of coaching.
- Get clear on what your current situation is and where you would like to be.
- Discuss my service packages if you are uncertain what you need.
- Give an opportunity for you to ask questions and voice concerns before committing to invest.
- Make sure we are a great fit. I am happy to refer you to someone else if our world views collide or you need a different type of coaching than the kinds I offer at the moment.
My Services And Pricing Guide
I have put together a Services And Pricing Guide in which all services are presented in greater detail. In this PDF, I discuss among others:
- My background and experience.
- My current certificate and accreditation plan.
- Values of importance, and more.
- There is also a full outline of my coaching process, step by step.
The guide will answer many questions you may have, so please download it here:
Services And Pricing Guide (COMING SOON!)
It is my hope that you are able to make an informed decision efficiently, and that you feel confident about my attempts at transparency.
You are welcome to reach out through my Contact page as well, if there is something you are wondering about that hasn’t been answered here or in the guide.
6. Ready To Get In Touch?
Book A Discovery Call
It’s time to chat! Please use my Calendly calendar below to choose a suitable time and add a few details I need to know before meeting on Zoom:
Send A Discovery Email
If email coaching is more up your alley, please send me a message through my Contact page.
We can get the same stuff as above sorted right away.
7. To The Shop
All coaching is purchased in my Shop. Payments happen through PayPal at the moment.
Once the payment has gone through, I will send you an email within 24 hours (or the next working day) with everything you need to start working with me, including a contract to sign.
If you change your mind, do request a refund before signing the coaching contract. This way we can back out of the agreement in a fair way without problems.
Photo credits: NordWood Themes (featured), Randy Tarampi (dream big), Ante Hamersmit (man), Jess Bailey (pencils), Annie Spratt (sewing machine), Nynne Schrøder (yarn), Lidia Vi (magazine), Jess Bailey (keyboard closeup), Miryam León (telephone).
Last edited: 14 November 2022.